Monday, January 18, 2010

Two is Better Than One?

Two is Better Than One?

Here i am once again, all shattered.Ignorance just tore me apart. How could this happen to me? I thought you were different? But you prove me wrong!
They say TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE! but i don't seem to understand a single shit of that line!
I'm better off all alone i guess :(
Like those days I've always survived.
My tears just don't seem to come to an end
Why am I again giving my heart the reason to bleed?
It's already made up of joined up pieces, how more can it take?
How long can I tolerate all this?
I'm sorry God. I don't want to live anymore,just take me away from this world.
I can't tolerate this anymore.
I'm sorry mum and papa, I never have been a good daughter never been an obedient child.
All I want is a peace of mind, all i ever wanted is people to love me.
I'm sorry MUM, I'm sorry PAPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment