Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm Walking Away From All the Pain You Gave Me
we were meant to say goodbye,when we take this road someone has to go.

Waiting for your call
I'm sick
I'm angry
I'm desperate for your voice.
That was it, I'm never wanting it anymore.
There I laid, all alone, all broken, all tore apart.
But you couldn't see, the tears I cry.
Where were you when I needed you the most.
All I asked for you to spend time with me, nothing more, nothing less.
I always thought I made a right decision, but you just prove me wrong, I think I'm regretting it everyday.
Why this did happen to me? Why me? Was it wrong that I wanted to sort myself, left the old me behind, and welcome the new me
I never thought I'd ever see this day in my life,
but thanks to you, I had to let my tears flow like there isn't an end to it.
Yes, I know, I was stupid, I was dumb, I was a fool.
I harmed myself for you, I sacrifice a lot for you, even my friends, but what did you do for me?
All I remember is you being selfish while i cry myself to sleep.
I can't take this no more, I have moved in life, I never want to look back and clear the things I've done or erase the things that you've done.
I'm saying goodbye for this very last time.
Goodbye, all I ever want is you to be happy.
And this is the best way to keep you happy as this is not going to keep me lying to you and to myself.
This is the final decision I'm making, letting you go.
And please don't come looking for me,
As I'm never going to be there no more.
You have moved on once, so move on again.
I'm walking away from the pain you gave me,
In search of a little air to breathe once again
After so long, as I felt I was dead in my coffin.
Yes, I'm walking away for the very last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment