Tuesday, January 26, 2010

If Today Was My Last Day

If Today Was My Last Day..tomorrow is just too late!

I have always been thinking, what if I'm alive this very second, and after I sleep tonight, I might never get to breathe again the next morning. What if, I'll never see the person I love anymore after tonight, what if I'll never get to talk to my mum and papa anymore,what if I can't see my friends anymore. What if...
Well, come to think about it, this has been bugging me lately, what if this, what if that. So yeah. Well, I'll never get to live my life twice, so I really want the best out of it. I want to receive love, and give love as well. I want everyone to be happy. I want YOU especially,to be happy. ONLY you. I really love you, I really do. All I want I, you being happy with me. I never want to hurt you. As long as I'm breathing, you're the most important person and the most I ever wanted. It's funny, when you're this madly in love, and suddenly you know you're about to live your very last moments. Reality, seriously hurts. So yeah, I've been thinking, what if this really happens. I will lose the most precious thing in my life, practically my life = to YOU. When there is no you, there is no reason for me to live. If Santa exist, I would ask you for Christmas. That's how much I'm in love with you. I get it, at times, I made you sad, but ignore that part and see how much you made me smile. How much you put life into me. How much you cared for me. How much you love me. It feels so good, when you know, there is someone at home who waits for you to return, just to talk to you just to spend time with you. I might sound a little stupid saying all this, but this is the only way I can express my feelings out. I really want to spend my whole life with you. My entire life with you. If ever, the day comes where you walk out of my life, I swear I'll die. I swear I will. I wish we will never break up, because my heart won't beat again, and that would kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment