Monday, December 28, 2009

My Tears Run Down Like Razorblades

My Tears Run Down Like Razorblades

In your opinion, what's your answer, if someone asked u this:

' Is boyfriend important or bestfriend?'

In my mind, i think she will answer BOYFRIEND! pfft! =.=
simply because of Boyfren(BF), a girl betrays her bestfriend(bf) haha

because of BF, a girl keeps talking about her BF infront of her bf, worst if her bf knows her BF! and they are like super close last time. SO imagine!
because of BF, a girl changes her attitude tremendously! Ask me, i've experienced it :P
because of BF, a girl makes her bf sad, pretty normal though!

2 years!
2 years of friendship..just blown away!!! YAY!
Why? Again because of her BF!
and now, the girl says that her bf betrayed her..
oh yeah i forgot,
  • wishing her 'Happy birthday' through text and calling her up is a way to betray
  • call people up to remind her to get her SPM ID is a way to betray
  • defending her from the others, is a way to betray
  • supporting her all the time,is a way to betray
  • advising her from whats wrong to whats right,is a way to betray! hell yeah!
ONLY now i know, all along
all i did for her was just a form of me betraying her?
ONLY now i know,
because of BF
she changed her attitude towards me, leaving me,mocking about me, backstabbing me,
is not called BETRAYING. haha
The main point is,
Does the girl remember what we had promised each other..
2 years ago?
What happened to, OH i'll always be there for you when you need me. It's all bullshit! Hell yeah it is! As they say, Don't make promises when you're happy, you'd never know when you need to break them to make someone else happy!
haha..
I'm sure that,
She has forgotten all that,
2 years ago..
and I'm the only one person,
who's sitting in front of the computer..
writing this,with tears,
I have nobody to voice out, Nobody to call out for,Nobody like you who'd understand me,
But you did prove them right,
What they used to say about you, ONE day, you'll betray me,
I was stupid, I was dumb, that i did not listen to my true friends!
BUT i told them I'll prove them wrong, YOU failed me! Yes you did.
I just cant believe that, I will have to face this, I never listened to Paul, when he said you'll betray me, I never did listen.
Well, now that you stop pretending, and got what you want, I'll just bless you!
Never thought, my friendship will end this way, never did!

I hate her BF?
Nope!
I don't! Hell yeah he is using her, but what do I care?
But,
I hate myself, for being there for her, for supporting her, for being dumb!
WHY am i not as important as he is?

Well,
Someone would have said..
Do you like her?
My ans is..
No!
I'm not a lesbian, never thought about it that way! I have got my own BF, but why didn't i react the way she did, why I gave her importance and she didn't even bother looking back at me, and just left me standing there. Just like that!
I just kept my friendship ahead!
Eventhought, she mocked, she did talk bad behind my back, YET i forgive her for her mistakes,thinking nobody is perfect even i'm not!
Well..
Now i know, why I do feel sad and broken up inside
BECAUSE,
I make my Friends just soo important in my life, Guess that is the reason why I'm like this!

WHAT do you think about this story?
believe?
or don't believe?
hahaha
I think nobody will ever believe me...
and..
You'll just believe her..
I know, I know
But no worries! hahaha
I do believe in myself, That's more than enough!

My Tears Run Down Like Razorblades
you'll never know how it feels like, bet you never will!
All i ever want is you to be happy, If me leaving is what you want,
I've granted your wish! But despite what you did to me, Ignoring all that, I'll never find a person like you, Never will have a bestfriend like you. That's how much i treasure you until you spoil everything we had yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment