Thursday, May 13, 2010

Random Part 2

I need to get a life!!!
[this week has been an awful,hectic week!
too many things to do, and too little time.]

Anyways back to my bloggie. Greetings people!
I'm kinda emoing today. Firstly, my fucked up chemistry test.
studied like mad, and all i got is "your time is up! put your pens down!"
like what the fuck ?!!!
Who even gives tests for 50 minutes with so many damn thinking type questions?
Argghhhhhhhh!
No point crying over that! Just pissing me off. But I just cant seem to get over it.
I just wanna go home! :(
I miss my Mom,suddenly.
I wanna scream out! I wanna cry out!
But it just fails to happen =.='

I don't know whats wrong with me lately.
Too much of mood swings, getting tensed up easily, always moody etc. etc. etc.
It's like I have been PMS-ing the whole damn week.
Not enough of that, stupid Mathematics Test tomorrow.
And I just joined the class yesterday, like seriously, am I Albert Einstein's daughter or what? !!!!!
You see, I've been such a messed up person. Screwing every single thing in life.
The last ever thing I would wanna do is spoiling my future :(
I don't really know what's going to be ahead of me!
Not talking about that for now.

I like how things are now on the other hand.
People did forgive me for my mistakes.
I appreciate that really much, thankies.
Though as I've been saying in my older posts,
I did hurt many people in life.
Some may even just punish you for somethings you never did.
Thats why I say, LIFE's always a BITCH!
you'd never know when it really does backstabbbbbb you.

I just feel so unsatisfied right now.
Only way to let it out is to write.
hate writing in my diary,coz when i'm at home,
Mom tends to read it!
pathetic much, i know :)
i just want things to work out right.
i want everything to be in place.
i want my whole routine to be organised.
if not, i'm just losing my patience thats all.

got to go now.
will write soon.
good night world...


xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment