Sunday, June 27, 2010

Align CenterSo what if you say I'm a bitch?

You call me a bitch as if it's something bad. Lol. There is something known as Bitchology. And if you take the initiative to actually read it, it only basically means that :
Being a bitch means that,
I stand up to protect myself, my thought, my opinions, my beliefs.
I stand up for those I love, I stand up for my rights and what I really do deserve.
I speak out my mind, think my own thoughts,
or probably just do things just the way I like it to be.
I won't compromise with what's in my heart.
I just live my life my very own way.
I won't let anyone to step on me.
I refuse to tolerate injustice.
It means I have courage and strength to allow myself to be me.
So try to stomp me, douse my inner flame, squash every ounce of beauty I hold within,
trust me, you won't succeed.
And if that makes me a bitch, so be it.
I embrace the title and I'm proud to bear it.
So yes, I'm a bitch,got a problem suck your own dick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment