Friday, June 25, 2010

...

As they once said..
Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.
Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones.
The most precious love occurs without choice, and when you least expect it.
And when it all falls apart..
If I should die tonight and the reason remains unknown, tell not the whole world, but the one I love that I died of a broken heart, not because he loved me too little but because I loved him too much.
Time will prove my love to you and cement my place in your heart forever. For time will give me the credibility and the believability that I need to convince you to want to spend the rest of your life with me. That I am worthy of such a commitment from you.I always knew that looking back to the cries would make me laugh; but I never knew that looking back to the laughs would make me cry.
If your are meant to be together forever, you will survive any obstacle or trouble that comes to you.

If loving you would mean heartbreak and endless quarrels, it would be worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment