Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What Happens When He Is Your Prince Charming,But You're Not His Cinderella?

What Happens When He's Your Prince Charming,
But

You're Not His Cinderella?

We always ignore those who adore us, but adore those who ignore us. Knowing the fact that they can never be ours yet we don't stop going after them. Just to learn later on, you've given so much of love to that person and getting nothing in return will just tear you apart. It's the worst feeling ever. And when you have got your heartbroken, you'll still not hate them. It's amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces left. You'll treasure the moments you had, and say, "He taught me how to love but not how to stop." You'll start thinking to yourself, the times we were happy together are worth the time I cry alone. Loving you is the sweetest mistake I've done, you'll keep reminding your little heart to continue beating. And when you look at your partner smiling, and knowing he/she isn't smiling because of you, that's the time you'll miss them the most!
Nothing hurts more than realizing that he meant everything to you but you never meant anything to him :)
And you'll say, "A million words would never bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried. Loving you was the sweetest mistake I've made,yes I admit.
But you don't dare remember me when she finally forgets you! It's hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but it's harder to pretend that you don't love that someone, when you know you really do"

No comments:

Post a Comment