Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Tear Drop

Another Tear Drop on my cheeks


I don't know where to begin, I don't know how else to apologize. I just am so messed up and I don't know how else to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry I brought you into this mess. I shouldn't have if I knew things will go this way around. It's not fair for me to even hold on to you any longer, I feel like I'm cheating on you, I'm cheating to myself and I'm cheating everyone else. I don't wish to cheat you in any other way. Enough is enough. I really don't see a future in us, that's the reason why I asked us to go onto separate ways, I don't want you to suffer any longer, I don't even have time for you any longer, I don't even spend time with you. It's getting lesser each day till the day I ended everything. I told you, leave me alone, I just want to be alone, I wanted you to hate me so much so that you'll be able to forget me easily, it would be easier for you to forget about everything. You deserve to be happy Jif, go out there search for your happiness, I'm pretty sure, there would be someone out there who would keep you happy forever, be there for you whenever you need her, love you the way you want her to love you, and will always stand by your side. It's like I'm a bad person, no point you wanting a bad person like me, I never kept you happy right? That's what they all say, but again nobody understands what I'm feeling inside. I don't know whether where I'll be when you finally will forgive me for all my mistakes. Just that please understand one thing, all I do is for your own good, you will thank me someday, when you finally find your happiness. I truly believe you would find someday, I pray each day that you would be fine. I don't want you to get wasted, and please quit smoking. I know I hurt you alot, but you see, you won't regret my decision at all. Thank you for everything. I hope you will be successful one day, I have faith in you. Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment